Join a team of highly skilled, motivated professionals as an Accounts Receivable Specialist through this opportunity offered by Valley Personnel. In this position, you will be required to manage all general administrative needs of the AR/Finance Department. You will work closely and report to the Chief Finance Officer. This is a role for a highly motivated professional who is result-oriented.
- Generate accurate and complete invoices and ensure that invoices include all necessary information, such as billing details, payment terms, due dates, and itemized charges.
- Receive and process payments from customers in a timely manner.
- Apply payments accurately to the corresponding customer accounts and invoices and respond to inquiries concerning invoice issues and credits.
- Monitor accounts receivable aging reports, identify and resolve discrepancies, and initiate contact with customers to follow-up on overdue payments when needed.
- Provide a summary of customer transactions and balances when needed.
- Ensure all invoices, receipts, and payment documentation are properly documented and archived.
- Process transactions in compliance with accounting principles and practices.
- Process accounts receivable invoices and ensure accurate coding and data entry.
- Reconcile AR Aging statements against customer accounts, and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist with month-end closing activities related to accounts payable.
- Process invoices in Canadian and USD.
- Support the Finance Department by completing administrative tasks.
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners.
- Accomplish full-cycle A/R.
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed.
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts receivable or related field.
- Proficiency in using accounting software is considered an asset.
- Strong data entry skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of account reconciliation processes and procedures.
- Ability to analyze financial data and identify trends or discrepancies.
- Proven knowledge of Banking systems and customer payment portals.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Multi-currency experience is an asset.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Paid time off and holidays.
If you have the required experience and skills for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mission, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
|Job Category||Accounting/Finance, Accounts Receivable|