- Prepare and review of all outgoing correspondence.
- Assemble documentary materials for exhibit purposes.
- Have some knowledge that the "Rules of Court" exist.
- Sort, scan, and store incoming materials.
- Successful completion of the Legal Administrative Assistant or Paralegal program.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and overtime as needed.
- Excellent knowledge using MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Previous office computer use experience
- Focus and listing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Good writing ad verbal communication skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- legal assistant: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Chilliwack, BC (required)
Work Location: In person
|Legal Assistant, Office Administration
The Technical Sales Representative - British Columbia and Western Canada (the territory) will be directly responsible for expanding the Company sales and lead the Company business growth through acquiring new clients, supporting existing clients and distributors and expanding the sales and lead business development activities, executing the Company business plan in the territory.
The role includes but not limited to: Sales and service of beneficial insects, mites and beneficial nematodes in biocontrol product specialty crops markets such as ornamental plants, strawberry, vegetable, soft fruits and tree fruits.
To be accomplished through:
Developing and supporting the customer’s needs by calling on growers and distributors in the territory.
Developing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs for specialty crops in closed environment agriculture and outdoor fields that will be compatible with the crop, its environment, and the climate.
Implementing sales strategies to achieve sales objectives in the assigned territory.
Promoting the Company products as the first line of defense in pest control programs in the above-mentioned sectors of both conventional and organic farming.
Participating in trade shows, exhibitions, growers’ meetings, seminars and working with university extension offices to promote our products and to create a network that will support our brand awareness efforts.
Providing market intelligence and territory opportunities information.Required Skills / Experience:
Preferably entomology degree or BA/BSc degree in horticulture, agriculture, or similar experience. MS degree is a plus.Minimum five years of experience and proven success in selling inputs, preferably biological related products in the territory greenhouse sector. Strong network in the territory greenhouse industry
Understanding the end users’ structure, decision makers, and establish contacts accordingly.
Have knowledge and familiarity of biocontrol distribution channels in the region.
Experience with creating IPM programs and crop scouting.
Ability to recognize pests and diseases, with extensive knowledge of their behaviour and control.
Ability to work independently in a fast moving, entrepreneurial organization.
Willingness to travel up-to 60% of the time.
Identify, prioritize, set and achieve goals with efficiency.
Strong communications skills - able to accurately communicate customer needs to Company product development staff and experience presenting to distributors and growers. Negotiate, mediate and resolve conflicts.
Ability to provide clear, accurate, and timely written and oral reports and presentations.
Computer skills, primarily with MS Office products.Be physically able to work on greenhouses and farms; walk long distances Be able to lift and carry 15Kg (30lbs). Own your own vehicle and possess a valid driver license Be physically located in Lower Mainland area of BC We offer
A challenging job in the developing biocontrol industry. One with a high degree of independence and creativity in a dynamic, innovative, growing and global company.
A competitive salary with benefits.Reporting The Technical Sales Representative will report to the Company Head of Sales Compensation The company offers an attractive base compensation package, incentive program and employee benefits to be negotiated with relevant candidates. The position is available immediately.
|Sales / Marketing
- Independent self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- At least five years of experience in full-cycle accounting and office administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Quick Books.
- Desire to learn and contribute in an honest and sincere way to team members and clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines, focusing on details and accuracy.
- Positive, professional and can effectively prioritize competing demands and keep the team informed of progress and changes at all times.
- Performing full cycle accounting duties.
- Providing office administrative support.
- Coordinating with Procurement, Sales, and Shop with regards to purchase orders and shipments.
- Assisting with Procurement as needed.
- Maintaining accounting and office related files.
- Providing Senior Management support as needed.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
- accounting: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
|Accounting/Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeper