Located in beautiful Chilliwack, BC, this position will execute purchasing of equipment, parts, materials, and tools required to build and operate LNG or CNG fueling stations or landfill gas processing facilities. Plan requirements and fill purchase requests and generate purchase orders for warehouse, supply houses, and service vehicles as required. This is a 12-month contract, full-time hours, and may lead to a permanent full-time role once the contract has completed.
- Answer inbound customer phone calls and serve as customer contact on a variety of technical and service-related problems of moderate scope and complexity with station Point of Sale (POS) systems. Provide technical support of moderate scope and complexity to service technicians.
- Create, run, sort, interpret and analyze monthly reports
- Run ad hoc reports and analysis as needed to support the supply chain and other stakeholders.
- Verify records to determine receipt of items ordered and shipments received to determine the accuracy of invoices for payment.
- Assist with maintenance of inventory levels in the warehouse.
- Create, run, sort, and analyze excel spreadsheet reports to document development and progress of goods received.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates and place orders with new and existing suppliers.
- Plan for items that have a long lead time, such as major capital equipment, parts for electrical controls, instrumentation, transmitters etc.
The pay rate is $30 per hour, 40 hour week, for 12 months.
|Job Category||Supply Chain Logistics|