Our client in Langley is looking for a new team member to join their small team. This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week and $20.00 per hour. This position is an afternoon shift 2-10:30 and requires forklift experience of 2+ years. If your certification has expired the company will re-certify your license in-house.
- Receiving stock and maintaining an organized stock room.
• Tracking and recording inventory and shipments by data entry, and submitting reports
• Packing and preparing shipments, and arranging for shipping and delivery with carriers
• Assembling products and final packaging of products
• General cleaning responsibilities and other duties as required
**Position requires standing, lifting 30 – 50 pounds regularly, and regular use of a forklift.
• High School Diploma
• Basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing skills
• Experience with shipping, inventory, and assembly of products considered an asset
• Criminal record check
This company is not located on a transit route so you must have access to a vehicle.
|Job Category||Shipping & Receiving|