THIS IS AN AFTERNOON SHIFT, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 2 PM-1030PM. EXCELLENT BENEFITS AFTER 3 MONTHS.
- Responsible for ensuring all products are received, stored, and shipped at acceptable temperatures as per SQF standards.
- Ensures all inventory activities are done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitors and enforces compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures and quality and safety standards within the Warehouse Department.
- Ensures that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are in line with company objectives.
- Coordinates and communicates with the Purchasing and Logistics Departments to manage inbound and outbound shipments; works with other departments as required.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer orders are shipped efficiently and completely on the scheduled ship dates.
- Ensures that all ingredients, packaging materials, and finished goods are stored in a safe and tidy manner in-house and offsite.
- Identifies and addresses safety hazards and maintains strict adherence with WCB regulations and Company safety programs.
- Ensures that all SQF food safety and standards, sanitation procedures, and company quality assurance standards are met.
- Performs other duties as require and/or assigned.
What Are We Looking For?
- One to three years’ forklift experience in a warehouse/distribution environment, preferably with a refrigerated food product with limited shelf life.
- Valid forklift certificate with experience operating a stand-up forklift.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through and resolve outstanding issues efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; collaborative and encouraging approach.
- Self-motivated; is accountable and takes ownership of the role.
- Experience with manufacturing practices in the food industry.
- Flexibility to work other shifts, when required.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical aptitude.
- Takes initiative and brings forth ideas for improvement.
- Punctual and can commit to good attendance.
Reference ID: 07192021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,500.00-$43,000.00 per year
All Covid protocols are in place.
|Job Category||Shipping & Receiving, Warehouse|