Our client located in the Tilbury area of Delta is looking for a temporary Shipper/Receiver to replace an existing employee on leave. This location is not transit friendly so you must have access to a vehicle.
• Ship orders in accordance with the packing slips and the customers’ shipping instructions.
• Ensure parts are cleaned and rust-proofed (if required) prior to their packaging and shipping.
• Ensure parts are deburred (if required) prior to their packaging and shipping.
• Adequately package (box, crate, palletize, wrap, etc.) orders to prevent any damage or deterioration.
• Arrange for pickup/delivery with the required freight carriers, or couriers.
• Ensure the export documents are included with all international shipments.
• Record the required shipping information on the Shipping/Receiving Log.
• Collect and submit the shipping documents (packing slips, waybills, etc.) to the office.
Load and unload trucks using a forklift ( must have a valid certification )
Use of Overhead crane for transportation and packing of products ( certification preferred but training is available )
The pay rate for this role is $25 per hour, Monday-Friday, 8-430
|Job Category||Shipping & Receiving, Warehouse|