Our client in Abbotsford is looking for a Program Assistant to support both the Program Manager and the Program Coordinator. This role will require a candidate with excellent communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and excel in Contracts and Template work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate Information Technology and operational contracts (i.e. Cell phone, vendors, etc.) for the organization.
Assist with coordination and annual planning, of company forums, engagements, and working group meetings.
Assist in the research, interpretation, and analysis of our program.
Assist in policy, personnel, and human resource development, record keeping, and database management systems.
Assist with the development and implementation of communications, branding, and information management strategies.
Coordination of audio and technical equipment set up for management forums, and meetings.
Assist program staff with financial and narrative reports for company agreements and contracts.
Perform other tasks as assigned and as so directed by the immediate supervisor.
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
LIST OF POSITIONS THAT REPORT TO THIS POSITION: None
BACK UP: Program Manager, Program Coordinator
PROVIDES BACK-UP TO: Program Manager, Program Coordinator
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 – 2 years of Post-Secondary educational courses in Business Administration, Information Management, or Nature Technician or 2-4 years of relevant on-the-job training and work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office programming, intermediate/advanced computer, and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to establish rapport with people of all educational and occupational backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Completed tasks relative to any or all of the above duties and responsibilities will be measured in terms of:
Production of Outputs (Quantity, Quality, and Timeliness)
Knowledge of the Job
Interpersonal Working Relationships
Contribution to the Organizational Goals
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.89-$25.69 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Abbotsford, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
Work Location: In person
|Job Category||Office Administration|