Our client located in the busy and growing community of Mission, BC is looking to add a new team member to their accounting team. This position will report to the CFO and the two Financial Accountants and will support those managers with data and reports.
Your role will encompass the following;
Responsibilities (for several business units)
· Perform account reconciliation – Bank, AR, AP, Inventory, Payroll
· Book depreciation / amortization / accrual GL entries
· Generate intercompany and third-party invoices
· Assist with A/P processing
· Prepare excise tax filings
· Generate various reports (daily / weekly / monthly)
· Other duties as assigned
This role requires strong attention to detail, intermediate to advanced Excel skills, comfort with all MS Office software, and the ability to work within a team.
· 1-3 years experience as Jr. Accountant or Admin
· MS Excel knowledge
· Great verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, ownership
· Great sense of humour
· Experience within construction or manufacturing industry (nice to have)
This role would appeal to a new graduate of a reputable accounting program or an equal amount of hands-on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
All Covid 19 procedures are in place.
|Job Category||Accounting/Finance, Junior Accountant|