Our client in Abbotsford is looking for an Electrician with Automation and Controls experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Electrical installation of automation systems
• Designing and troubleshooting electrical, and pneumatic industrial systems,
as well as controls wiring
• Fast-paced environment that involves bending, crouching, lifting.
• Read and interpret drawings, schematics, and electrical specifications to
determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic
control systems, variable frequency drives, and other related devices
• Minimum of two years experience working on industrial process control
systems, programming PLC and HMI Systems with a background in
instrumentation and automation
• Understand the principles and theories of Industrial Electrical Panels, PLC
and HMI programming, electrical/mechanical design, and troubleshooting
• Hardworking team player who is eager to take on new challenges!
• Self-motivated to solve problems and understand how things work
• Familiar with mechanical systems and can complete mechanical tasks when
|Job Category||Electrician, Manufacturing|