Our client in Langley, a law office, is looking to add a second Conveyancer to their existing team.
The ideal candidate will be professional, organized, effective at multi-tasking, and very detail-oriented, with strong communication and people skills. Conveyancers are responsible for assisting in the day-to-day duties related to the conveyancing of real estate transactions, including but not limited to:
– Preparing and drafting various conveyancing documents
– Performing due diligence searches including BC Online, Personal Property Registry, LTSA, and ancillary searches related to real estate transactions
– Reviewing contracts, title searches, and other legal documents
– Corresponding with clients, lawyers, conveyancers, mortgage brokers, and real estate agents, etc…
– Electronically registering documents with the Land Title Office
– Dealing with final reporting requirements/documents
– Other administrative tasks as required
– legal assistant certificate/diploma or equivalent
– experience in residential conveyancing
– proficient with MS Office Suite, BC Online, LTSA, Econvey, and ESILaw
Salary is dependent on experience, $50,000-$65,000 per annum, plus benefits.