Our client in Abbotsford is looking for an experienced Controller with Finance Management talents to run a 3 location business.
- Cash flow management
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Evaluate, implement and monitor internal controls and procedures
- Handle insurance and risk management policies
- Improve efficiencies and reduce costs across the business
- Maintain accounting staff through hiring, coaching and training
- Oversee Cost & Inventory Management
- Plan, direct and coordinate accounting operational functions
- Production of financial reports and budgets
- Protect operation by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Work with Project Managers on job costing
The Controller reports to the CFO and CEO and will work as a team to advance the interests of the company.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years direct accounting or finance experience with 2 years as Team Lead
- Experience in the construction, restoration, or insurance industry is considered an asset
- Knowledge of payroll an asset
- Strong numerical proficiency
- Strong leadership skills including coaching and employee development
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills & excellent use of logic
Salary is aligned with your experience and the company offers benefits including Health, Dental, RRSP, and Profit Sharing.
|Job Category||Accounting/Finance, Controller, Executive, Professional & Office Staff|