Our client is a well-known roofing company in Surrey with an excellent brand reputation. This position demands an efficient, detail oriented person.
- You need to be confident in using all types of hand tools and construction equipment
- Strong cutting ability and measuring knowledge, to minimize mistakes and waste
- On time, safe installation with various cladding, and siding and soffit products
- Knowledge of general construction methods and practices
- Experience with Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Work at heights; ladders, scaffolding and machines.
- Skills in using laser levels
- Mechanically inclined
The company offers Benefits and a Wage TBD, with experience:
- Ticketed: $ 33.00 – $37.50/hour.
- Non-Ticketed: $30.00 – $35.00/hour.
- Apprentices: Year 1: $18/hour, plus $1 increase every 3 months