Our client is a well-known roofing company in Surrey with an excellent brand reputation with its clients across the Lower Mainland. These positions demand an efficient, detail-oriented sheet metal installers.
- You need to be confident in using all types of hand tools and construction equipment, including computer-controlled saws, lasers, shears, presses, hand rotary or squaring shears and hacksaws.
- Strong cutting ability and measuring knowledge, to minimize mistakes and waste.
- Experience in studying plans and specifications to determine the kind and quantity of materials needed.
- Experience with Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Work at heights; ladders, scaffolding and machines.
The company offers benefits and wages as follows, all subject to skills and experience:
- Ticketed: $ 33.00 – $37.50/hour.
- Non-Ticketed: $30.00 – $35.00/hour.
- Year 1: $18/hour, plus $1 increase every 3 months
- Year 2: $22-28/hour