Do you have a strong desire in helping people? Do you have excellent telephone etiquette? Then we may have the perfect position for you! Our client, located in New Westminster, BC, currently has two openings for Switchboard Operators.
– Answer and direct incoming phone calls
– Book appointments
– Fax and email correspondence
– Data tracking and data-entry
Skills and Experience:
– Fluency in reading, writing and oral communications in English
– Ability to multi-task and handle multiple demands during busy periods
– Proficiency with database software and Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
– Be detail oriented
– Mature, professional, self-motivated, customer-service oriented
– Polite and friendly personality
– Experience in a financial, office environment or call-center an asset
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm or 9am to 5:30pm
Salary: $16/hour with comprehensive benefits after probation period
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION/PERMIT TO WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
Kindly send us your resume and we will contact you shortly.
|Job Category||Office Administration|