Our client located in Abbotsford is looking to add to their team with a permanent full-time role for a new technician.
The role requires reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements
- Select type of insulation
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping taping etc.
- Transport, assemble and dismantle required equipment
- Adhere to safety guidelines as per construction zones
Work conditions: Candidates should be physically fit, standing for long periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding
Salary will be commensurate with your experience as we will entertain candidates from Junior to Full Journeyman.
|Job Category||Construction/Trades, Trades & Labour|