Valley Personnel Ltd. – Abbotsford, BC
SITE SUPERVISOR / FOREMAN
- Plan, organizes schedules, supervises, and inspect the work of skilled roofers, metal installers, wall cladding installers, sheet metal installers and trades helpers engaged in covering roofs with roofing materials and assigns duties to workers and confers with appropriate administrative personnel on matters regarding scheduling of required manpower.
- Schedules work and assign duties to workers and confers with appropriate administrative personnel on matters regarding scheduling of required manpower.
- Sets up project sites, including equipment and scaffolding.
- Identifies safety-related issues and corrects those issues to conform to WorkSafe BC’s standards.
- Coordinates project activities with interior operations of the building or the homeowner’s schedule.
- Protects the building and building contents for any projects that they are working on.
- Reviews and evaluates the progress of the employees and oversees related administrative functions hiring and writing annual performance evaluations of roofing site jobholders.
- Inspects re-roofing and related roofing work such as the installation, repair and maintenance of the roofing systems while work is in progress and upon completion to determine conformance to specifications; and performs infrared and thermal inspections of roofing systems to determine water infiltration.
- Evaluates and determines requirements and roofing material needs for various projects and orders materials for specific projects.
- Prepares progress reports regarding type of repairs made, materials used, and cost of completed work assignments.
- Maintains project sites in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Reports to the company Manager on an ongoing basis.
If you have a strong skills & abilities in the items listed, and able to prioritize daily job requirement with a safety first attitude, please forward your resume. Please provide a personal email address and/or phone number.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Construction/Trades, General Labour, Trades|