Our client in Chilliwack is looking for a new team member to join their small team. This is a permanent part-time role, 20 hours per week and $15.50 per hour. This position would not be suitable for students as the hours are in the morning, no evenings or weekends are required.
- Receiving stock and maintaining an organized stock room.
• Tracking and recording inventory and shipments by data entry, and submitting reports
• Packing and preparing shipments, and arranging for shipping and delivery with carriers
• Assembling products and final packaging of products
• General cleaning responsibilities and other duties as required
**Position requires standing, lifting 30 – 50 pounds regularly, and manual dexterity to assemble some small parts.
• High School Diploma
• Basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing skills
• Experience with shipping, inventory, and assembly of products considered an asset
• Criminal record check
This company is not located on a transit route so you must have access to a vehicle.
|Job Category||Shipping & Receiving|