Valley Personnel Ltd. is one of the Fraser Valley’s top employment agencies and is looking for a Senior Recruiter to expand our growing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- “Full Cycle” recruiting, focusing on placing executives, accountants, bookkeepers, clerical workers and other professionals. Positions for skilled laborers and tradespeople may also need to be filled from time to time.
- Obtain new customers and maintain existing customers by conducting cold calls, attending networking functions, managing social media accounts and participating in sales runs with other staff.
- Headhunt qualified candidates for a wide range of positions.
- Pre-screen and organize applicants in our Resumate tracking system.
- Evaluate candidates by conducting interviews, skill verification, reference checks and other techniques.
- If appropriate, manage temporary employees for a small group of temporary office staff positions for existing and future customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 5+ years recruiting experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding recruitment goals.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Track record of success in sales.
- A network in the Fraser Valley business community would be an asset.
- Post-secondary education would be an asset.
Commensurate with experience and abilities. The successful candidate will be paid a salary plus a commission for closed placements.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Interested and qualified applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Karen Santavenere, Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Office Administration, Trades & Labour|