Roofers (Lower Mainland, Surrey, Langley, Fraser Valley)
We are now interviewing for a roofing company known throughout the Lower Mainland. We are currently looking for energetic and hard-working individuals who are either Ticketed Roofers, Non-Ticketed Roofers or Apprentices.
- Working directly with a roofing crew or trades technicians
- Assist with roof maintenance, gutter cleaning, roof repairs, and all aspects of roof membrane removal and installations.
- You will be working on drainage improvements and upgrades, attic and ventilation upgrades.
- Quality communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Construction and roofing experience
- Understanding of roofing maintenance
- For apprentices, our client offers training to further education in this field, certification through their sponsorship program
- Ticketed Roofers: $33.00 – $37.50/hour
- Non-Ticketed Roofers: $30.00 – $35.00/hour
- First Year: $18.00/hour, plus $1 every three months
- Second Year: $22-28/hour.
- 3 month probation period
- Wage increases can be discussed after evaluation & performance after probational period
- Medical & Dental benefits offered for those who qualify