Valley Personnel Ltd. is the Fraser Valley’s top full-service employment agency and is hiring internally! If you are an outgoing person with a background in recruitment, you could be just the person we are looking for to join our team as a Recruiter. We are searching for an individual who aspires to work for a growing company and to join a diverse and hardworking team of people in the heart of the bustling Fraser Valley. We value our people and offer an open, supportive working environment and cannot wait to meet the right person to join our growing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting: focusing on placing accountants, bookkeepers, clerical workers and other professionals. Positions for skilled labourers and tradespeople may also need to be filled from time to time.
- Obtain new customers and maintain existing customers by conducting cold calls and supporting our Senior Recruiter with sales outreach.
- Headhunt qualified candidates for a wide range of positions.
- Pre-screen and organize applicants in our RESUMate tracking system.
- Evaluate candidates by conducting interviews, skill verification, reference checks and other techniques.
- Manage temporary employees for a small group of temporary office staff positions for existing and future customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding recruitment goals.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- A network in the Fraser Valley business community would be an asset.
- Post-secondary education would be an asset.
Commensurate with experience and abilities. The successful candidate will be paid a salary plus a commission for closed placements.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Interested and qualified applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Colleen Loader, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Personnel is focused on people—outstanding people. Our staff have been building solid relationships and growing an extensive network in the Fraser Valley for over 42 years. As a result, we have strong connections to some of the best organizations and the most talented minds in the Valley.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff|