Our client in Abbotsford is looking for a highly motivated Mixer Operator to join their dynamic team. This job is FT, permanent and will provide benefits after the 3-month probationary period.
Experience working within a chemical plant is an asset, as is your commitment to Health & Safety protocols.
- Operate mixers per parameters on Operating Instructions in batch package
- Fill out process instruction sheet documenting – times and temperatures as required by process instructions
- Weigh material and add them to batch per batch package
- Clean mixer and tinting pot
- Operate forklift
- Operate hydraulic press to fill batches
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to withstand constant physical exertion
- Ability to lift at least 60lbs
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Basic computational and volumetric skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use judgment and work independently
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment
- Safety conscious
Pay rate is $19-$22 per hour based on experience. Lots of room to grow with this company as they are committed to promoting from within.
|Job Category||General Labour, Machinery, Production Line, Trades & Labour, Warehouse|