Reporting to the Civil Foreman, the Pipelayer is responsible for the safe and efficient installation of pipes and fittings related to civil construction works.
– Completing all tasks safely,
– Participate in all daily site safety meetings
– Confined space certification is desirable (training can be provided if needed)
– Be competent in the assembly and use of trench shoring systems
– Interpretation of drawings, MMCD and supplementary specifications,
– Installation of PVC SDR, C900, and concrete pipe
– Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers.
– Installation of manholes, catch basins, lawn basins, and other pre-cast structures,
– Coordinating with the Grademan, Equipment Operator, and Topman.
– Flexibility with hours (potential weekend work at times)
– Good organizational skills
– Have a strong work ethic
Full time work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
|Job Category||Construction/Trades, Trades & Labour|