Our office is looking for a well-rounded professional to fill a challenging and dynamic role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run dispatch desk, which includes dispatching temporary workers to various companies on a daily basis.
- Enter daily payroll for workers using QuickBooks.
- Recruit and train new workers on WorkSafe rules and company safety policies.
- Assist the Manager in attracting new customers.
- Other office administrative and office clean-up duties as required.
- Work with the Finance Director and report directly to the Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Labour/personnel dispatching experience required.
- Some payroll training and experience with QuickBooks.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Patient, energetic and friendly personality.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve during stressful and unpredictable environments.
- Enjoy being part of a working team.
- Understanding of labour responsibilities and positions.
- Knowledge of WorkSafe rules and regulations would be an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
HOURS: 5:00am to 1:00pm (note that other arrangements may be possible)
Commensurate with experience and abilities. The successful candidate will be paid a salary, with the opportunity to be paid monthly commissions, dependent on overall performance, including success in recruiting temporary workers.
Please note that candidates must have authorization/permit to work in Canada without sponsorship.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Interested and qualified applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Karen Santavenere, Manager, at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Trades & Labour|