Valley Personnel Ltd. is one of the Fraser Valley’s top temporary labour agencies and is looking for a well-rounded professional to fill a challenging and evolving role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report directly to the Manager.
- Enter daily payroll on QuickBooks for dozens of workers.
- Run dispatch desk, which includes dispatching dozens of workers to several customers on a daily basis.
- Recruit and train new workers on WorkSafe rules and company safety policies.
- Customer relations, including attracting new customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Payroll training and experience with QuickBooks.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Patient, energetic personality with a proven track record of multi-tasking in stressful and unpredictable environments.
- Computer and IT skills.
- Knowledge of WorkSafe rules and regulations would be an asset.
Commensurate with experience and abilities. The successful candidate will be paid a salary, with the opportunity to be paid monthly commissions, dependent on overall performance, including success in recruiting temporary workers.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Interested and qualified applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Karen Santavenere, Manager, at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Office Administration|