Do you have a strong desire working with numbers? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Then we may have the perfect position for you! Our client, located in Abbotsford, BC, is currently looking for a Part-time Bookkeeper/Payroll Administrator.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Full cycle bookkeeping including: general journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and bi-weekly payroll
• Bank deposits & credit card payments
• Preparing CRA returns: GST, PST, WCB, corporate taxes and payroll remittances
• Month-end reports and submissions
• Year-end reports for accountant review
• HR record-keeping
• Directing phone inquiries
• Data entry
Successful Candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience using Sage Accounting
• Proficiency using ADP payroll software
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
• Strong organization and accountability
Working Hours: Very flexible
Salary: Depending on experience
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION/PERMIT TO WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
Kindly send us your resume and we will contact you shortly.
|Job Category||Accounting/Finance, Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Office Administration|