Our manufacturing client located in Richmond is seeking an Office Assistant who is motivated and energetic with a positive “can-do” work ethic. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will assist on various duties and operations in the office and warehouse.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages incoming and outgoing phone calls – contacting and responding to customer queries
- Handles all correspondence including emails, letters, packages, etc.
- Provides high-quality customer service to customers and vendors
- Coordinates, receives and tracks wholesale and retail customer orders via in-store, telephone and online
- Other administrative duties, as required
- Assists with packing and shipping customer orders
- Supports production department as needed
- At least two years’ experience in an office setting and experience in a warehouse would be an asset
- Some post-secondary education is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pleasant and friendly telephone skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- Accurate typing and data entry with a minimum of 40 wpm
- Highly-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers and vendors via emails, memos and letters
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and climb 4-step ladder
- Salary depends on experience
If you possess these skills and qualifications, kindly submit your cover letter and resume and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Office Administration|