Our client in the bustling metropolis of Mission, BC is looking to add a new layer of accounting support by hiring a Management Accountant. This role will report directly to the CFO and should have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Management Accountant, Cost Accountant or Financial Analyst.
- Generate KPI reports with relevant commentary (daily / weekly / monthly)
- Ensure report accuracy
- Review KPIs with Management
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Registrar
- Maintain ERP structure
- Participate in bid reviews
- Maintain the bills of materials for products costed at standard
- Participate in forecasting/budgeting
- Generate ad-hoc reporting
- Other duties as assigned
You must carry an accounting diploma of CPA or CPA/CMA level.
Compensation level is at $75,000+, with a full benefits package, bonus opportunities and vacation entitlement.
|Job Category||Accounting/Finance, Management Accountant|