Our client is seeking a Red Seal Maintenance Millwright to add to their Maintenance team for the afternoon shift (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm).
The Maintenance Millwright will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. The primary role of this position is to provide mechanical support to the production teams. The incumbent is to perform a variety of skilled activities ranging from but not limited to; supporting production targets with minimal down time; safety improvements, trouble shooting, maintenance, modification, repair, and projects, welding, pneumatic, hydraulic, plumbing, pressurized air systems & steam boilers on all production equipment.
Key qualities of this person would include being a team player, good verbal and written skills, safety oriented, reliable, attention to detail, ability to work within tight timelines and ability to effectively use a computer
Starting wage of $36 hour +$1.00 for each additional recognized trade ticket + $0.50 shift premium
Comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- MSP and Extended Medical
- Short Term, and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Shoe allowance
- Paid vacation
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Free lunches!!
- Educational Assistance for ongoing career development
- Supportive management team
- Must have Red Seal Millwright ticket
- Familiar with manufacturing industry and processes; food manufacturing industry is preferred but not required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience performing preventative maintenance and repairing equipment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A reliable team player
|Job Category||Construction/Trades, General Labour, Machinery, Production Line, Trades, Trades & Labour, Warehouse|