We are currently looking for persons with strong mechanical aptitude & understanding of machinery! Are you the person we are looking for?
- Strong mechanical knowledge and understanding of machinery
- Strong knowledge of counterbalance and various loads and materials
- Must have forklift certification with 2-5 years’ experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Reliable performance and attendance
- Ability to lift up to 20kg occasionally
- Able to work indoors and outdoors
- Reliability of safety procedure
- Operating other machinery as necessary: saws, bending machines, riveting machines etc.
This position has full-time opportunities for the right candidate; advances in responsibility, as well as training, can be discussed after the probational period.
Please submit your resume and one of our staff members will get back to you shortly or call our office today at 604-859-6511.
|Job Category||Construction/Trades, Forklift, General Labour, Trades, Trades & Labour|