Our client, a dynamic mid-size law firm in Abbotsford is seeking an enthusiastic and organized Legal Administrative Assistant.
Key Responsibilities and Required Skills Experience:
- Overall administrative support for a team of lawyers in different departments
- Draft, prepare and coordinate all legal documents and correspondence
- Update and organize BF system and lawyers’ calendars
- Create and update firm’s precedents and templates
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant
- Successful completion of the Legal Administrative Assistant or Paralegal program
- Strong understanding of the Provincial and Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and overtime as needed
- Excellent knowledge using MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
Salary will be negotiable, depending on experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and fast-paced law firm, then this firm could be the right fit for you.
To learn more, please attach your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format and our recruiter will contact you shortly.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Legal|