Our office is looking for a well-rounded professional to fill a challenging and evolving role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report directly to the Manager.
- Enter daily payroll on QuickBooks for dozens of workers.
- Run dispatch desk.
- Recruit and train new workers on company safety policies.
- Customer relations, including attracting new customers.
- Monday to Friday, 5:00am to 1:00pm
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Payroll training and experience with QuickBooks.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Patient, energetic personality with a proven track record of multi-tasking in stressful and unpredictable environments.
- Knowledge of WorkSafe rules and regulations would be an asset.
- Must have valid BC Class 5 Driver’s licence with a clean driving abstract.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION/PERMIT TO WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
Commensurate with experience and abilities.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Interested and qualified applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Karen Santavenere, Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Executive, Professional & Office Staff, Office Administration|