Our client is one of the largest processor of goat’s milk products in Canada. They are looking for a motivated and energetic worker to add to their team. If you have the desire and commitment to provide healthy products to consumers then this opportunity may be for you.
Candidates must be able to:
- be physically fit and able to lift up to 25 lbs
- be mechanically inclined
- work as part of a team
- be willing to pitch in other departments
- 24 – 30 hours per week / 3-4 days per week
- flexible availability depending on customers’ orders and/or mechanical breakdown of equipment
- have dairy experience, an asset
- production and pasteurization
- operating equipment
- assembling, disassembling and sanitization of equipment
For the right candidate, our client will support in getting the Dairy Process Worker’s License.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION/PERMIT TO WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
If you are interested in this exciting position, send your cover letter and resume and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
|Job Category||Trades & Labour|