Our client, a diary processor plant in Chilliwack, is looking for a motivated and energetic worker to add to their team. If you have the desire and commitment to start a career in the milk industry then this opportunity may be for you!
Candidates must be able to:
- be physically fit and able to lift up to 25 lbs
- be mechanically inclined
- work as part of a team
- be willing to pitch in other departments as needed
- flexible availability depending on customers’ orders and/or mechanical breakdown of equipment
- have dairy experience, an asset
- possess valid driver’s license and have reliable vehicle
- sanitization of equipment
- assembling and disassembling dairy products
- operating equipment
Salary: $17/hour with medical benefits after three months of employment
Hours: Start time will be 1:00pm / 24 – 30 hours per week / 3-4 days per week
For the right candidate, our client will support in getting the Dairy Process Worker’s License.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AUTHORIZATION/PERMIT TO WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
If you are interested in this exciting position, send your cover letter and resume and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
|Job Category||General Labour, Trades & Labour|