Our client in Abbotsford is looking for additional sales support within their showroom/warehouse. The role involves all manner of sales experience, including phone sales, face-to-face sales within the showroom, email communication and follow up and the ability to work with an inhouse team. We are looking for positive, outgoing, friendly team members who look forward to coming to work every day.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure the product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Farming/Agricultural experience an asset
- Worked with inhouse computer inventory systems
- MS Office experience
This is a full-time, permanent role with benefits once your probationary period is completed. The salary range is totally dependent on your experience; $20-$27 per hour.
|Job Category||Sales / Marketing|