Car Audio Installer
A rapidly-growing business is looking for top gun car audio installers. Work on some beauties, make great money and have a team to help you succeed! This position provides you with the opportunity to set your own hours and to manage your income.
- Install sound systems, back-up cameras, radios, Bluetooth systems, car alarms and window tint.
- Diagnose issues and serviced the equipment.
- Install equipment and accessories such as stereos, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security systems.
- Inspect and test electrical or electronic systems to locate, diagnose, and repair malfunctions.
- Run new speaker and electrical cables by removing seats, carpeting, and interior of doors and reinstalling.
- Build fiberglass or wooden enclosures for sound components and fit them into the automobile dimensions.
- Splice wires and solder connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Provide high quality customer service/experience.
- Keep the install bay stocked with necessary accessories needed for installations.
- Set appointments by phone and accommodate walk in customers.
- Onsite installation of high end electronics for 12V use.
- Design and construction of custom enclosures, kits, fascias
- First-rate customer service.
- Experience installing audio equipment and other accessories.
- Know how to use electrical drills, routers, wires, and electrical components.
- Ability to use a variety of tools.
- Very careful attention to detail.
Interested? Please contact Sieglinde at Valley Personnel by telephone at (604) 859-6511 or by email at email@example.com